Friday 25 May 2012

Long time, no see.

Hello!

Apologies for not updating recently, I have been very busy with my final project of second year.
However, I'm now all finished and already starting to prep for my third and final year - it's all very daunting!

My recent project, entitled 'Solstice', is a Spring/Summer Fashion series and is heavily inspired by Piero della Francesca and several other Christian Artists.
I worked with a fantastic team of models; Joy Cruickshank, Poppy Keith, Catherine Wilson & Frances Roberson. I also worked with make-up artist, Emily Kissock and NUCA Fashion students, Bryony Bolland & Jade Searby who helped as stylists.
We shot over a couple of days and everyone was simply brilliant!










I submitted my portrait of Joy to Vogue Italia and it was accepted!
You can see it here

Since hand-in, it's been much more relaxed and I've just about finished finalising this project.


I've recently been organising work for over and good news!!
In two weeks I'm going to be moving to London and working as a Rankin's Post Production Assistant for 3 months!! I'm very excited and it still hasn't really sunk in yet...
I've got a few photoshoots planned in my final weeks before I start but otherwise I'll be relatively quiet over summer with new work.

Next Monday I am shooting for Bryony Bolland so expect new work shortly!

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment